Raw snails send Thai migrant workers to hospital

03/09/2018 09:04 PM
To activate the text-to-speech service, please first agree to the privacy policy below.

Taipei, March 9 (CNA) Five Thai migrant workers have been found to be suffering from parasites that can cause meningitis or even blindness after eating raw snails, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) said Friday.


(Full text of the story is now in CNA English news archive. To view the full story, you will need to be a subscribed member of the CNA archive. To subscribe, please read here.)

    We value your privacy.
    Focus Taiwan (CNA) uses tracking technologies to provide better reading experiences, but it also respects readers' privacy. Click here to find out more about Focus Taiwan's privacy policy. When you close this window, it means you agree with this policy.