Raw snails send Thai migrant workers to hospital
Taipei, March 9 (CNA) Five Thai migrant workers have been found to be suffering from parasites that can cause meningitis or even blindness after eating raw snails, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) said Friday.
(Full text of the story is now in CNA English news archive. To view the full story, you will need to be a subscribed member of the CNA archive. To subscribe, please read here.)
Supermarket chain PX Mart to expand 24-hour delivery service10/25/2021 11:28 PM
iPhone camera lens maker Largan Precision to buy back own shares10/25/2021 10:23 PM
Legal revisions targeted at attracting foreign talent take effect10/25/2021 09:48 PM
Taiwan mum on reported Vatican-Beijing exchange over diplomatic switch10/25/2021 08:59 PM
Politicians condemn deepfake pornography, urge legal revisions10/25/2021 07:44 PM