Chin Poon denies stored diesel sparked fatal fire

04/29/2018 09:29 PM
To activate the text-to-speech service, please first agree to the privacy policy below.

Taipei, April 29 (CNA) The fatal blaze at a printed circuit board (PCB) factory in Taoyuan on Saturday night originated on the fifth floor of a building where solder mask was produced, Chin Poon Industrial said Sunday, denying that the fire was caused by 2,400 liters of stored diesel in the facility.


(Full text of the story is now in CNA English news archive. To view the full story, you will need to be a subscribed member of the CNA archive. To subscribe, please read here.)

    We value your privacy.
    Focus Taiwan (CNA) uses tracking technologies to provide better reading experiences, but it also respects readers' privacy. Click here to find out more about Focus Taiwan's privacy policy. When you close this window, it means you agree with this policy.